Up to $10,000 (infrastructure)
Open – Closing June 30, 2019
The Jeffrey and Geraldine Underhill Grants Program has been enabled by way of a generous donation from local philanthropists Jeffrey and Geraldine Underhill. In 2019, the Grants Program opens on May 13 and will close June 30, welcoming applications of up to $10,000 for small infrastructure upgrades and contributions towards major infrastructure projects in the Redlands with a total pool of $70,000. Generally, the Jeffrey and Geraldine Underhill Community Grants Program may fund the following types of activities, or projects:
- Minor facility improvements including furniture fit-outs and other building upgrades that lead to greater use of a community facility.
- Assets that enhance and organisation’s service delivery capacity including specialized equipment, display material, musical, sporting or safety equipment
- Small infrastructure projects that enhance an organisations service delivery capacity including specialized equipment
- Part funding towards major infrastructure including an the extension of current facilities, field lighting etc.
Application Form: Jeffery and Geraldine Underhill Community Grants Application Form 2019
- For any issues downloading, opening or completing the Application Form please call Lauren on 3207 1133 for an alternate format.
Program Guidelines: Jeffery and Geraldine Underhill Community Grants Program Guidelines 2019
Current Application Acquittals:
For groups acquitting current applications: Jefferey and GeraldineUnderhill Community Grants Acquittal Form (docx)