Current Grants Programs
The Redland Foundation hosts two annual grants programs annually for projects, programs or activities that improve the well-being, quality of life, community participation and life skills of local residents and which develop and / or strengthen community networks throughout the Redland City.
The Jeffrey and Geraldine Underhill Grants Program has been enabled by way of a generous donation from local philanthropists Jeffrey and Geraldine Underhill. The 2017 Program is now open and will close Friday June 30th . We welcome applications of up to $10 000 for small infrastructure upgrades and contributions towards major infrastructure projects in the Redlands with a total pool of $70 000. Generally, the Jeffrey and Geraldine Underhill Community Grants Program may fund the following types of activities, or projects:
- Minor facility improvements:
including furniture fit-outs and other building upgrades that lead to greater use of a community facility.
- Assets that enhance and organisations service delivery capacity:
including specialized equipment, display material, musical, sporting or safety equipment
- Small infrastructure projects that enhance an organisations service delivery capacity:
including specialized equipment
- Part funding towards major infrastructure:
including an the extension of current facilities, field lighting etc.
The Guidelines and Application can be found below:
Please contact our Grants Coordinator Lauren on 3207 1133 or email@example.com to discuss your project or for any assistance in writing your application.
Recipients of the Inaugural Jeffrey & Geraldine Underhill Grants Program had a chance to meet their generous benefactors (seated at front) at a special presentation ceremony.
The Ian McDougall Memorial Grants Program, made possible by a bequest from the Estate of Ian McDougall will open in September 2017 and welcomes applications of up to $5 000 for small equipment for NFP community organisations. This grant has a funding pool of $30 000 annually. Generally the Ian McDougall Memorial Grants Program may fund the following types of activities, or projects:
- Assets the contribute to an organisation’s viability.
- Projects that enhance an organisation’s service delivery capacity, such as the purchase of specialised equipment.
- Minor facility improvements.
- Funding for individuals to attend a sporting event they have been selected at a State level to represent Nationally, or selected Nationally to represent Internationally. The actual participation date will be in the financial year of application.
Guidelines and the application for this grants program can be found below. If you have trouble downloading these files, please contact our Grants Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the Grants Program Guidelines and information here
Ian McDougall Memorial Grants Guidelines 2016 (PDF)
The Grants Application Form can be downloaded here
Ian McDougall Memorial Grants Application Form 2016 (docx)
The Redlands Sporting Club generously donates the Palms Auditorium for the Presentation of grants. Pictured here are the recipients of the Inaugural Ian McDougall Grants program.
Current Application Acquittals:
For groups acquitting current applications, the forms for each program are attached below: